Friday, January 7, 2011

Cut Your Grocery Bill in Half with America's Cheapest Family Review

Cut Your Grocery Bill in Half with America's Cheapest Family
Includes So Many Innovative Strategies You Won't Have to Cut Coupons


By Steve and Annette Economides
Check out the Economides' website: http://www.americascheapestfamily.com/


Book Description
America’s Cheapest Family shows readers how to save up to $3,000 annually on groceries with their proven strategies, tips, tools, and tricks.

The average American family spends 10 to 15 percent of its take-home pay on groceries. Cut Your Grocery Bill in Half gives them a sure-fire opportunity to reduce that number forever. With the proven plan in this book, the average family can save more than $3,000 a year on its grocery bill.

“Can cutting coupons do that?” a consumer might ask. Of course, these money-saving experts teach coupon-clipping strategies, but they don't stop there. Readers learn how to plan shopping to save big bucks, effectively store food and save cash, identify products that save time and money, beat the grocer at pricing games, and more!

The Economides learned to deliver healthy, tasty food to their family of seven on $350 a month. In this authoritative manual, the average family can follow their lead and fill its grocery cart without emptying its wallet.

My Thoughts:
I'm one of those people, who if I can get it cheap or free, I put the extra effort in. So I was excited to read this book, looking for some other tips how to cut some of the bills. Since I do shop in the US often for groceries, I found the much of the advice useful. And some of the tips, I was already doing. There are some great ideas for a family to save some money. Great advice for someone just starting to reduce the bills for groceries. Some ideas where common sense. But if you apply just a few ideas, you will save money. I did enjoy this book and will share it with some of my budget conscious friends. My personal favourite site to find a deal in Canada is http://www.smartcanucks.ca/

The wonderful folks at Thomas Nelson provided me with a complimentary copy of this book through Booksneeze. My opinions were my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment