Friday, March 19, 2010

Veggie Tales DVD - Pistachio: The Little Boy That Woodn't Review

Veggie Tales DVD - Pistachio: The Little Boy That Woodn't Review


If you are a fan of Veggie Tales, this episode will not let you down. If you are new to Veggie Tales let me tell you, you are in for a treat. So grab your family and friends, some popcorn and a comfortable spot on the couch and enjoy.


As expected the animation is superb. The stick in your head songs are a pure delight. In this adventure you along with Pistachio (inspired by Pinocchio) learns the story and application of the Bible parable of the lost sheep. We see the importance of the one and also the importance of telling the truth.

Hope you enjoy the story of Pistachio as my as me and my friends did. I would give Pistachio 5/5 stars!


DVD has been provided courtesy of David C Cook and Graf-Martin Communications, Inc. Available now at your local Christian retailer.

No comments:

Post a Comment