Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Swinging on a Star by Janice Thompson Review


Swinging on a Star by Janice Thompson Review

This is book two in "The Weddings by Bella" series. Although I did not read the first book in the series, "Fools Rush In," it will be my next book purchase. Being the second book in a series, it is not necessary to have read the first book in order to enjoy and understand this book. Swinging on a star offers a glimpse into an unique wedding planners life as well as her romantic life.

I found this book humourous, insightful, and it's focus on relationships reminded me to stop recognize what God is trying to demonstrate to me in my own life through events and people around me. This book made me wish I was positioned to plan my wedding.

So grab a copy of this book, a group of your closest frends and a copy of the discussion questions from the publisher's website for an instant bookclub where you will learn as much about yourself as you will of those around you.

I would definately recommend this book to anyone looking for a light- hearted romance book.

Available now at your favourite bookseller from Revell a division of Baker Publishing Group.

Book is courtesy of Baker Publishing Group and Graf-Martin Communications Inc.

1 comment:

  1. Michelle, thank you so much for this sweet review. I'm so grateful! I think you'll like the first book. . .and the third one comes out in the late spring, early summer! (Just wait till you see how the story ends!)

    ReplyDelete