Monday, March 15, 2010

The Vertical Self by Mark Sayers - Review


The Vertical Self Review


I am surprised how confident in certain areas I have become lately. The book reminds us to look for our true self, our true character. Hanging personal artwork in my house . Confidently going in the direction of my dreams mean while focusing on our relationship with God. The book reminds and challenges us to look to God to find ourselves. This book is a well written challenge to live your life in the image of Christ that you were to created for.


This is one of those books I look forward to reading again next time with a group who will encourage and challenge me. The discussion questions at the back of the book lend well for that purpose.


This book was provided courtesy of Thomson publishing and I personally recommend you check this book out.


No comments:

Post a Comment